Monday 22 October 2012

Top 5 Under £5


I love finding a good bargain, which is why I wanted to share with you my favourite make up products for the bargain price of only £5! These products are much loved by myself, and I'm sure after you have read this post, you will be in love will them to. Enjoy reading!X

2true Instant Colour Mascara

I am on my second tube of this, so you can probably already tell I love it. I use this to keep my brows in place, and to set them. It's a clear formula, but after a while it can go a greyish colour, as you can tell from mine. It works a dream, and by the end of the day my brows look exactly like they did when I put it on in the morning. At only £1.99 you really can't go wrong with this, so it's definitely worth a shot.  

Collection (2000) Extreme Felt Tip Liner

I wear this pretty much everyday. It is definitely a great liquid liner, as you can create thick lines, but also thin lines. It has a stiff nib, so if your somebody like me, that hates the flexible nib then this is great for you. When it starts to dry up (like mine is), it starts to go a dark grey. It lasts all day and it's only £2.99!

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

This is by far my favourite powder I have tried. I have tried a few powders in my time including: MUA, Natural Collection, Collection (2000) and L'Oreal. None of them have been right for me. But then I discovered this baby, and it has quickly become my staple powder. I hit pan pretty quickly, so I will need to re-purchase my second pan. Mine is in the colour 001 Transparent, I bought the lightest shade so it would't cake up. Definitely keeps me matte all day and I don't need to reapply. It's definitely worth trying it out at only £3.99

MUA Heaven and Earth Eye Shadow Palette 

It's my all time favourite eye shadow palette, and I wear it all the time! The pigmentation of these beautiful colours are fantastic, one wipe and you get a blast of colour on your finger. Every colour in this palette has a little bit of shimmer in it, there is no matte shade. The most 'non shimmer' shade is the second one in from the left on the bottom row. You can create really dark smoky eyes with it, or a soft neutral eye. It has all the neutrals you will need. This is a staple in my make up bag at only £4.00!

Collection (2000) Lasting Perfection Concealer

I am on my third tube of this and I have nearly run out of it, so I will probably have to re-purchase a fourth! Mine is in shade 1 fair, which is a perfect match to my skin tone. I use this on redness, under my eyes and on any spots I have. This concealer is better on redness/spots than under the eyes for me.I find when I use it under my eyes, that it wears off throughout the day a little, and my gloomy dark circles seem to re-appear. It is very creamy and blends nicely. The thing that really annoys me with this is that the writing comes off, and then concealer oozes out of entrance of the concealer, and get on the rest of my make up and my make up bag! But it's worth a try for £4.19

Hope you enjoyed reading!

Emily X



No comments:

Post a Comment