Saturday 22 September 2012

How to earn/save money when buying makeup!

Hi everyone!
Sorry I haven't been blogging much recently, I just haven't found the time due to school. I know it's not an excuse but I hope you understand :) 

Anyway, this post is going to be about how you can earn and save money when buying makeup. I know for some people (like myself) it can be hard to afford more 'luxury' makeup from brands such as MAC, Urban Decay, Benefit and NARS. I don't own anything from luxury brands yet, but i am saving up for some MAC products. Leave some recommended products in the comments.

Earning Money to buy Makeup

1) Do simple chores round the house such as: washing up, mowing the lawn, dusting, hoovering, cleaning and tiding rooms. You could even help out your neighbours, family or friends by: babysitting, walking dogs, washing cars etc. Very easy way by earning a little bit of money.

2) Have a big clear out, and sell all of your unwanted items. Chucking things in the bin is doing you no good, but selling it will. You could go to a car boot sale, sell things on ebay or make things such as jewellery. Now Christmas is coming up, decorations can get pretty expensive, so you could make your own and sell them.  

Saving Money to buy Makeup

1) Always check for discounts or offers. There are always offers on make up and sometimes they can be really good. I recently picked up the Rimmel Wake me up foundation for £5 in Sainsburys,  when it's original price is £8.99.

2) If you are thinking about buying a more expensive product, look at some reviews online so you can get an idea about what other people think of the product.

3) Look on ebay, amazon or cheap online make up sites to see if the make up product you are looking for is cheaper. 

4) Sometimes in markets, they have make up stalls which have make up products you would find in the drugstore but cheaper.

5) Save every penny you have. It will all add up eventually.Even if you find a penny on the floor it's still money!

6) Only buy things that you need and not things that you want. If you saving it's important you try not to buy much things.

So that's my advice on how to earn and save money when buying makeup. Sorry if I left any out, but I hope you found this helpful.

Emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment