Tuesday 5 March 2013

Haul! Primark & New Look

Hey Beauties! So yesterday (3rd of March) I did a little bit of shopping. A didn't buy a huge amount of things, only 5 things, but I'm limiting myself on how much I spend. I'm also going shopping this Saturday coming up (9th March), so I will probably be showing you some more things I bought. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Primark



So the first thing I picked up were some blue high waisted shorts. I have been wanting some like this for ages, and was so glad I found them at the very back of the shelf! They fit perfectly around my waist and my leg which is quite rare for me with shorts because normally the leg bit is to big! They were only £10! Then my mum picked up this lovely scarf for me, for £4. It's an oversized, flowery print scarf and is feels really soft and lightweight on; I think it will look really nice in Spring/Summer. The only problem for me is at the end of the scarf the thread hangs down a bit so it is very easy to catch on things, which means you will get those really annoying long bits of thread hanging of it!

New Look:


I have had my eye on this for a while, and finally decided to pick it up. I am in love with this, and I can tell I will get a lot of wear out of it. The colours are gorgeous shades, which are lovely for the spring. I like the fact that it ties up at the bottom to, £9.99

Venue


So Venue is a local shop to me, and I don't think there is another shop named it, but I know there are other shops that sell similar clothes to it. Anyway, I wasn't planning on buying this, but I tried it on and really liked the way it looked on me! It definitely made me look a bit skinnier (yay) and is tight so it gives a good shape to your tummy area. It comes up just above my belly button, and I'm in love with this. £5.00

Card Factory:


As you all know Mothers Day is on Sunday, so of course I bought my mum a card! I thought it was so cute and what it said on it, is basically what she does around the house! It says:
When you've done dusting, put your feet up with a cuppa...
...then you arrange the flowers, while I take care of supper...
...and when the closed are pressed, just do what you do best.

Hope you enjoyed reading, feel free to leave comments!

Emily x


2 comments:

  1. I love those shorts, they are so cute!xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are, I'm in love with them!x

    ReplyDelete