Wednesday 12 December 2012

OOTD #1

Long time no see folks! I'm so sorry for not posting on here for a month, time flies by! School, my personal life, being ill, and typical busy days has been the excuse for not posting. But anyway I am planning to make 1 or 2 days a week where I post, so I can be frequent with my posts instead of having random ones pop up now and then. So on Sunday I thought I would do an OOTD (Outfit of the Day).     
Long Sleeved Top: Peacocks £16
Jeans: Primark £11


Eyes:

I used the MUA Heaven and Earth Palette, and used these 3 colours from it. I used (right to left) the creamy shade all over my lid, the tan brown on the outer half of my eye, and the chocolate brown in the corner and then blended out to give some definition.

Hope you enjoyed reading, please feel free to comment,
Emily X







2 comments:

  1. Great outfit , very cute jumper xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, the jumper is from Peacocks if you were wondering xx

    ReplyDelete