Wednesday 7 November 2012

Small Haul| Clothes and Makeup

So at the weekend I went on a small shopping trip and picked up a few goodies. When I was shopping I was getting into the Christmas spirit a tad to early. There were Christmas lights in the street, Christmas songs being played in the shops, and EVERY shop was full of Christmas goodies. I just couldn't resist buying a few Christmasy bits :D

Makeup:


Rimmel Eye Brow Pencil, Dark Brown £2.99: I have never properly had an eye brow pencil before, so I thought I would give this one a go. It glides on smoothly and is a good colour match for my eyebrows (and it was the cheapest one in Sainsburys). 

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, Fair Ivory: I was strolling along in 'B&D bargains' and came across this. I have been wanting to try it for a while as my friend has it and says it's really good. I don't know how much it was but I know it was cheaper than it's retail price. The colour looks orange in the picture but it's actually a perfect colour match for my skin. I am in the colour 081 Fair Ivory and I am in love with this baby!

Clothes| Primark


I wanted this jumper as soon as it came out. Whatever Primark I went into, they either didn't have my size or they were out of stock. Then I FINALLY managed to dig out a size 6 from the very back. I absolutely love this jumper and can't wait to wear it! It was £12.00

I also bought long sleeved red pyjama top which was £5.00 but my camera just wouldn't focus so I couldn't, but I will try again tomorrow.






To finish off the haul I bought some Christmas socks. I love socks and have more then I should, but when I saw these I needed them in my life! They were only £2.00!


Hope you enjoyed,

Emily X

No comments:

Post a Comment