Wednesday 14 November 2012

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty TAG:

Questions:
1) GREED: What is your most inexpensive/expensive beauty item? 
My most inexpensive is my MUA eye shadow in shade 1 (pearl) at only £1. My most expensive beauty item is my Max Factor Lasting Performance foundation which is £9.99. I know to some people that's cheap, but I really don't have the money to splurge on high end make up as I'm not old enough to work.

2) WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love hate relationship with?
Liquid eye liner! I go through phases of loving liquid liner, and I wear it all the time. I also have phases where I don't wear liquid liner and don't for weeks! 

3) GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? 
I don't have a beauty product that smells 'delicious' but one product that smells quite nice is the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks.

4) SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
This isn't really a beauty product, but it's to cleanse and tone my face. I really just can't be bothered to do it, but to be honest my skin is in an okay condition for now. But I really should start to because I want my skin to stay nice!

5) PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
This is difficult, but it would have to be concealer, because my dark circles are absolutely horrendous, and as long as they are covered up I can go out and I won't need to worry about them being on show! 

6) LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? 
This is a bit of a random one, but for me it would defiantly, by far be sense of humour. I am someone that laughs at the slightest little thing, and I couldn't be with someone that is a boring old sod and doesn't laugh at anything! 

7) ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 
A make up product from a luxurious brand like Estee Lauder, Benefit, Urban Decay or MAC (it's not like your going to ask for an eye shadow from MUA).

Hope you enjoyed,

Emily X 

No comments:

Post a Comment