Wednesday 29 August 2012

August Favourites!


1) Nivea Visage Tinted Moisturiser: I have been wearing this this summer because I have been wanting just a light coverage, this gives pretty good coverage for a tinted moisturiser! It's only in 1 shade "Natural" but it blends in with your natural skin tone.

2)Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer "Fair":
This is a great concealer for summer, as it doesn't cake and looks really natural when blended. It was a little bit too pale as I had a tan (whoo:D) but I managed. 




3) Barbara Daly Eye Shadow "Taupe": I have recently discovered this eye-shadow, and I'm so glad I did. I have been using it to fill in my brows everyday, and is the perfect 
colour match!
                                                                                       
4) Natural Collection Eye
Shadow "Willow": I have been using this non-stop throughout summer, as it is a gorgeous champagne colour. Perfect for all over the lid!
 6) VIVO Cosmetics White Pencil Liner: I've always wanted to try a white eye-liner so I thought summer would be the perfect time! It's super soft and lasts a pretty decent time. 

7) Maybelline Falsies Mascara: At first I hated this mascara because it made my eye-lashes look clumpy, but now I am in love with it! It gives so much volume and length; and I love the packaging

8) Collection 2000 Collagen Curl Mascara: Some days this summer I have been going for the really natural look and this mascara only gives a natural look. I also love the wand; as it's curved so I can get into the corner of my eye easier. 


Revlon Matte Lipstick "Pink Pout": This is the only lipstick I have been wearing this summer. A gorgeous pink nude that will match every skin tone. It also lasts a long time, and has no scent which I love about it!


Thanks for reading

Emily xoxox
                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment